About Me

My photo
My name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella. I am ten years old. I am a part of a family of seven. I like being with them and hanging out with my friends.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My first post!

  Hi, I'm Bella Steele. I know. I know. I said my name was ISABELLA STEELE. My real name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella. Let me tell you a little bit more about myself and my family. First we are a family of seven, and I am writing this blog on behalf of everyone.                                   

 
So, there is Mom and Dad, then there is my older sister Seraiah, {Sir-ayah} she is eleven. then there's me, and I am ten. Next there's my brother Curry, he is nine, and he's an artist!! Then there is Sami, her real name is Samantha, so you can tell she is a girl. Last but not least there is Jaxon, he is my youngest brother and sibling, he is five. Now all of us have our own personalities but I don't have time to list them ALL!!! You will get to know us in the real blog, but for now I'm glad your reading this.
                                  

4 comments:

  1. Can’t wait to read more on your blog about all the great things God is doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to write more in it every week. I love sharing what God is doing in my life.

      Delete
  2. Psalm 53:2
    "God looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God."
    This is very exciting! Way to seek out God and share what He is doing in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still can't believe we're moving, but I can tell this is what God wants, and sharing the news makes me feel a little better.

      Delete