About Me

My photo
My name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella. I am ten years old. I am a part of a family of seven. I like being with them and hanging out with my friends.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Quick post

  Hi guys, just a quick post this week. I am beyond excited about the YMCA in town. Today we went there and did the gymnastics open house. I have been praying a long time for God to open a door to gymnastics. We're still not doing it this year, but we might another year. In the meantime, we have the opportunity to do the open house on Wednesdays.
  Mom had a birthday on the 13th and we invited some friends for dinner. We had a really fun time.
  A quick update about me is, I want to learn photography, so if you have any pointers, leave a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment