About Me

My photo
My name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella. I am ten years old. I am a part of a family of seven. I like being with them and hanging out with my friends.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Beautiful God

Let's talk about what's beautiful for a little bit. first, outside. The outdoors is so breathtaking to me. The sky gets so blue. The trees get so green next to it, and the flowers so bright with so many different colors. It is so relaxing to get outside and just look at God's beautiful creation.
Second, art. It is just amazing to me how God gave us the ability to create beautiful things. Art isn't just something you hang on the wall. Everyone has their own kind of art, whether that's dancing on stage, or singing in your bedroom, God gave each and every one of us the ability and passion to create art. 
What is beautiful in your life? Has God done something in your life that you are blessed by? 
The verse I want to share with you today is Ephesians 2:10: For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. [NIV]
God has a plan for everyone, and he is truly beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed beautiful, the good works God has prepared for us. I was talking to someone who doesn’t believe in salvation through Our Lord Jesus. They had no direction in life and no meaning. When I heard this, I knew I had to share the gospel. God gives us opportunities to share in creating His kingdom. What joy! God is the meaning and the beauty in life.
    For the record, I love to sing, paint, quilt and talk to people...all gifts from a loving God. Thank you for sharing your blog.
    Emily G.

    ReplyDelete