About Me

My photo
My name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella. I am ten years old. I am a part of a family of seven. I like being with them and hanging out with my friends.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Paradise Lost

Image result for lightning bolt and tree"Have any of you guys heard of The Brinkman Adventures? I love their audio! I want to share a story from one of their episodes called paradise lost: So, the Brinkmans were at a conference they had actually put together. They had finally gotten there and were admiring the beautiful lake. It was a man-made lake, which Ian emphasized. There was a zip-line going into the lake, a conference hall, and much more they were checking out. They all heard what sounded like a crack, and the water came rushing out of the lake! The dam had broken! Later they found out that only about half the people were at the camp and they were all stuck there. The guest speaker did not make it either. They felt pretty discouraged. Then, they had an idea. They were going to change this around a bit, but it seemed like it would work. They had a week of missionary games that helped kids and adults realize what missionaries were going through to tell of, translate, and even smuggle the bible to other countries who needed God. They were going to have a big finally too. All of the kids went out and pretended to be missionaries while the adults were people trying to throw them out! A big storm started, and the tornado warning went off, but it was so loud that the kids could not hear it. The adults were freaking out! Then were reminded to put their trust in God and not in their own ability to round up the kids. After a while, The adults found all of the kids and praised the Lord! God had his own plan for this family camp. He wanted the adults to learn to trust Him more. The kids had a great time too! ,  I am going to trust God when I are in the middle of a storm. I am not in control of it, but God is.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Isabella. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in playing guitar but more than that your love of God I have enjoyed and encouraged to know you are so much given to the Godly things and the story that reveals that God is in control of every storm that comes in our life. I am blssed by seeing your faith in the Lord at this age. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another, I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. WE also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come if you have are in your late teens and above with your friends to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. god's richest blessings on you, your family and friends. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete