About Me

My photo
My name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Bella. I am ten years old. I am a part of a family of seven. I like being with them and hanging out with my friends.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Winter is here!

Image result for snow on tree"Hello! Today Seraiah is back at school. Yay! I, however, am still at home. Yesterday Mom finished raking up all our leaves in our yard. We have four  maples so that is a lot of work! This morning we woke up to an inch and a half of snow on the ground! I am not sure how I feel about it. It is so pretty, of course, but winter is rough. I do not like wearing coats either. But, like I said in my last post, we are so excited to go snowboarding! That might just get me to say I like winter and I am glad it snowed last night. The point is, God held off the snow for us! We are so grateful we did not have to go through the winter with leaves to your knees. I think Acts 15:8 goes perfectly with this event: And God, who knows the heart, bore witness to them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us. God knows everything, guys! I know I can put my trust in Him, and I know I can expect peace when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment